Tuesday, June 7, 2011

There are so many things that I should be doing other than farming right now AHH. Just little things like watching the real l word, the bachelorette, getting the mail (when he comes back to my house, instead of across the street) I want to go for a run. I should get my clothes that I had to hand wash out of the dryer and put the towels in there.

ahh I feel like a little kid right now. Im talking to Catherine Marie Martino right now... ahh i miss her!!! She looks amazing and happy and Im jealous ahh lolll. there are no words.

just like there are no words for the Stanley Cup win.... that game last night was amazing! I would have never guessed the B's would score 8 friggen points!!! ahh so good. lets just hope that they can keep it up tomorrow night!! I will be at work again during the game, so maybe I can catch the end of it when I get home from work. I'm going to shut the womens steam room off early and let the guy shut the guys off mwhaha. or maybe I'll just see if he normally does the womens too once they all leave. hmm.. decisions....

I'm going to get something in my tummy and run prob. even though I really dont have the motivation to.. other than the fact that I want to lose more weight/be more in shape. ahh i gtg now or im never going to go hehe

No comments:

Post a Comment