Wednesday, June 29, 2011

just as I'm about to let go, something happens and there is hope yet again. isn't this how it always works?

bertuccis is going amazing =) I'm really happy that I got the job there. although I would love to be able to work more... but I guess crack addicts need more money than anyone else there that have children or loans or cars to pay for...

I just joined a select few with google+ ... it's pretty cool. It's a big mix of facebook and twitter combined. I don't know if it will pick up etc, but I sure hope so! It's pretty cool!
Plus, it automatically had this blog and my youtube account linked to it, so I don't have to think about either typing in the url or clicking on the tabs to get here, it's just up on the side like a constant reminder that I really should be writing everything out everyday.

I love writing, and I don't know why I don't do it more often. I want to say that I don't have time but that's really just a cop out because I am always making time to just play around on my phone or something. so why not take a few minutes and just write about my day?

like yesterday where I attempted to do lots of errands and whatnot. I did do some stuff making it a productive day. but I didn't do nearly as much as I wrote out to do. but as always I made that list and now i have no idea where it is. maybe that's my first problem.. not knowing where the list is of things that I need to do.. therefore I don't remember and I don't do the things that I really need to do. lol po
 I guess slowly things are getting checked off... I checked my credit report about twenty minutes ago. It's gone up about 80-90 points!! on one of the reports (since I got all three) it said I was most likely able to be approved for a credit card!! I'm making moves! still not where I want or need it to be, but perhaps if I keep working on it within the next two months, It will go up even more and I could get a credit card or a loan or something and pay off school then go back in the fall.

i discovered the other night when I was figuring out my finances that I'm not going to have enough money to go back to school in the fall which is just a big pain in my ass. I fucking hate it so much and I hate that I have to deal with this shit every fucking year. you can obviously tell how angry I get about this stuff!

i dont know why i write "you" like there is actually someone on the other side of this or anything but whatever.

im still in love with britt and wish i could hold her and make everything in her world better.
I'm going to tell jess that I'm sorry about everything that I did. I think we have finally worked through everything enough to just be there for eachother, without having to sleep with each other like her crazy ex bitch face cunt thinks. ugh she is SO ridicccccc.

wendy has been gone for three weeks now, and she comes back next tuesday. it hasn't been that long I feel that she's been gone, but I've definitely changed my life since she left... with the new job and all. I can't wait to hear her stories... if she even tells them! I feel like she doesn't like talking to me or something. Idk.
I found some letters from her in my car this morning and was reading through them.. they are from last summer.. about how she was trying to get over rosa and everything about how she basically threw me out the window for someone who is terrible etc. and how she likes that I can always make her smile and laugh and stuff. I miss that. I know that what her and I have is very interesting... but I know before she left, we seemed to fight a lot. I don't like fighting with her, let alone anyone. I need to work on that with her. even if it's just to not fight with a friend.

i went to the owl city concert... it was amazingggggggggg.

No comments:

Post a Comment