Tuesday, June 7, 2011

so this evening I witnessed one cat throw up, and walk away, while my cat michael played with a bug on the other side of the screen. He continued playing with it, until he moved directly over the throw up pile, and without knowing, he sat right on top of it. A few seconds later after realizing what had just happened, he slowly raised his bottom, and looked underneath him, as to say "did I just do that?" He raised his bum up all the way, and backed up a little and preceeded to try and cover up "his mess"...mind you he was just standing on a rug, with nothing to cover this up with. He started to walk away seeming confused, and shaking his back legs off to try and get the wet mess off himself.

Mind you, this entire time I was watching this and hysterically laughing silently and crying/holding my stomach because it hurt so bad from laughing. This is what I do for fun at home... Oh and paint my moms nails because she likes my painting better than the professionals at the nail salon =)

I'm going to attempt to read through some ritual before bed. I have initiation Friday night, and I have barely looked at it. Not my usual... well maybe it is. I always seem to pull it off though. I really should just be going to bed now since I have to be up in 7 hours, and won't be able to sleep till about 11 tomorrow night. I love working but I hate being so tired all the time!

I was supposed to be going to Anda's to ride bikes tomorrow... two things are wrong with that. 1) Its going to be (hopefully) realllly hott out tomorrow, I guess too hot to ride bikes... 2) I don't have a bike to bring over. I guess the one that my brother fixed had something break again =( So I'm not sure what we will do tomorrow but I'm bringing my bathing suit in the chance we can go outside and tan or something on the lawn because I don't really have 2 bucks to use the pool area.... Although if I can come up with it, it might be worth it tomorrow.

we will see.

No comments:

Post a Comment