Thursday, June 9, 2011

SO today was yet another really super busy day. Thankfully I didnt have to go to ryans this morning, but I really dont think it would have been an issue. Although I did stay in Waltham last night... I went to camp training for an hour, then I went to waitress, then I went back to guard the pool. Thankfully there was a thunderstorm so the pool was closed after an hour and a half of being there! It was quite scary, as I am always scared of thunderstorms!

While waitressing, I was asked what I was doing tomorrow night, then invited to go out for Judys birthday. She got an escalade and we are taking it down to Providence to go to a strip club... THIS shall be interesting. I have never been to one before, as, like thunderstorms, I'm quite scared. I don't think I have much to be scared about, but it's still a new thing. I have a meeting tomorrow night but I'm going to try and get out as early as I can. Hopefully it won't be too much of a problem. Ill just say that I have work early in the morning... I am working Saturday though. For my friend at her pool from 10-7. 14 bucks an hour, and then some since I'm doing this last minute and he's super appreciative (the boss). I'm pretty excited for that.

SO making it short since I've already told three people this story cause it's amazing... we were discussing clothing options at work for this club adventure for Judys birthday anddd basically she and chris now know that I'm gay. lol. I was saying that I'd wear a shirt without buttons (a button down open ) and she said "wait you do know that I'm... nevermind" and I said "yes i do, do you know that I am too?" and that really caught her off guard. and chris of course too. needless to say even though she was confused and left, she came back and asked and I told her and chris. She said that I made her job a lot harder now... because I'm attractive and we work with her girlfriend. mwhaha. jk.

Tomorrow night shall be interesting...

I'm going to be initiating two rainbow girls into ES. I'm nervous, especially since I'm still in the middle of learning the ritual. I was going to learn the rest of it last night at work but I left my book at home, so here I sit, watching a movie, and not learning my ritual. I'm such a procrastinator. I seriously wait until the very last moment to do something. I sit here tonight not learning it because I know I have "all day tomorrow" which is not really all day. Just until about 330. Then I go to ryans, the meeting and out for the evening.

I have so many people to call for things such as the doctors bill I shouldn't have to pay for, my school ish. I should probably go to bank of america tomorrow to blow the place up. jk i wouldn't ever do that. But I'm very angry that I went there to close my account, and all the lady did was take the two accounts off-line. WTF is with people these days?!

ok I'm going to go learn... or something.

No comments:

Post a Comment