Monday, June 6, 2011

Farming... I want it to take over my life so I can have mindless hours of clicking to get me through my day... NOT.

It's a really nice day and I can't decide if I want to go outside now to catch some rays or if I should watch the premier of The Real L Word!!! I totally forgot that it started this weekend, so when I was going through the DVR recordings, I got really excited. My parents didn't really get why... so that was a little awkward to explain haha!

I just have work tonight... that means I will be learning my ritual for Friday night!! I am having two girls join OES and I acutually get to walk around with them!! Super exciting! I really need to learn that ritual though!

I signed up for a LOT of free things to be delivered to my house through freebieshark.com. I hope I wont be terrorist attacked now that all these things have my address and whatnot! My friends have done it and they are still alive, so I think I'll be okay.

Apparently my grandmother gave my mother shit for not being invited to my graduation last week... I'm sorry, but would you really come out all the way from Wareham for a 7pm graduation!? NO! Plus, it got out at 1045.... I guess when my mother said this to her, she basically didn't believe it. Oh well. She doesn't take the time to ask ME the one who graduated why I didn't invite my grandparents... Lets see.. I went to my two friends graduations with their parents, so I asked them if they wanted to come to mine with my parents, so thats 4 plus my brother, although my brother decided he didn't want to go, so I gave that ticket to Wendy... and then last second my two friends decided they weren't going to to. OH WELL. ughh.

No comments:

Post a Comment