Thursday, August 4, 2011

moods have changed drastically

I didn't believe it when I saw it, just three weeks ago. Everything I had be so strong about, fought for and asked for, it was now for someone else. Go away for one week and come back with your heart full again. Full of emotion and feeling, no hurt or pain. I'm happy for you, I really am.

You say " you wouldn't understand " how it came to be in just one week. Yes, it was a few more weeks than one, but when I fell in love with you, I was there, right? I was part of something brand new with someone I never met before then, I can understand my own situation, so why not this one? Truth is, I do understand, far too well. Just like I understood everything else you were going through that I got involved in. I understand things before you do, and it kills me to have you so blinded by someone to not understand what I do, until they leave you for a man....

Well guess what... I've done it too. I've let go of my problems in the past, I've allowed myself to accept the future for what it is, I've become happier than I have been in a long, long time. I've built something that's indescribable and amazing, something I never want to let go of. I've mentioned you and what I felt for you, even how it got there. I'm using what I learned from my relationship with you to better myself and make the best out of this new ship, shall I say. I'm going to set sail off the shore of sorrow and sail into the unknown, letting all my insecurities float until they're captured by something magical.
Published with Blogger-droid v1.7.4

No comments:

Post a Comment