Wednesday, July 27, 2011

school urges

I've always been one to really enjoy being in school learning and challenging myself. I'm currently on vacation enjoying time off from my four jobs, but even still I am absolutely bored most of the time!! Today I started thinking about how badly I want to be back in school. Then I thought about that time is about 4 months away, since I do not have 3 thousand dollars to pay last semester off and return for this upcoming fall. I had every plan to work four jobs and earn the money I need to continue right in the fall, but I'm afraid all the driving I do ia taking away from being able to do this. I spoke to my boss at Bertuccis about needing more hours and he told me whatever I want I can have. So I'm hoping I can get a bunch of doubles so I can just work all day there and not have to break my day up and go out to Waltham every single day. As much as I enjoy the driving time to myself...my bank account is a little lonely.... we will see.
Published with Blogger-droid v1.7.4

No comments:

Post a Comment