Wednesday, April 20, 2011

Procrastinating

Somehow when there is a LOT of work to be done, one always finds other things that are far less important to do instead. This is the first time all semester that I've actually had a bunch of things to do and I have absolutely no motivation to do anything.
Instead, I am poking around on blogs, playing Words with Friends on my new phone, and listening to the radio loudly while drinking a beer. Keep in mind I don't normally drink beer, but since I had a little get together this past weekend, there were extra drinks, so they must be drank. =) (This is the second night that I've just grabbed a beer or two..it's very not like me!)
As for Words with Friends... I've never been too good at scrabble... so I'm not sure what I was thinking when I decided to get an account here and show all my friends and any random person that I'm not any good... But it's worth the time.

Ugh I've really got to do this work.. I can't believe it's already 930...

No comments:

Post a Comment