Thursday, December 23, 2010

Feeling Left Out

This time is about being together and being a family, putting things aside for once. These past two nights have been a living hell. Everything that I do, I somehow end up being yelled at. What makes it worse is that I've been yelled at by my younger brother. How is it possible that two nights in a row, I've been told to get out of my house. I know I'm old enough to have my own place, but I'm really not. I still have two years at least of school left, and I work extremely hard. This past semester, being my last semester before obtaining my Associates Degree, I have had two jobs, full time school, homework, and student teaching 12 hours a week. I have not been home any night before 8pm, and am up early every single morning, even on the weekends. But still through all of this, I am getting straight A's, and paying everything by my self. I just don't see how I'm doing "nothing." Ugh. I need a place to myself. I obviously also need a better paying job. Let's see how this goes....

No comments:

Post a Comment